lundi 17 mars 2014

Music

Hello everybody, so today we are talking about music in the class and we have to chose what is our favorite music because music is a part of my life, I listen the music 2/3 of the day every time I have the opportunity
 and i would like to talk my favorite music.
I listen to a lot of kind of music but "Rap" stay my favorite because when I'm listenning to Rap i have a different feeling, and when Im angry than I feel better.
When we listen to Rap It is a sort of reality because singlers sung what they have experienced and what people are living.
The majority of Singers had nothing to start and they had a lot of problems but despite their difficulty they could be stars and be known in the whole world.
My favorite singers are Mister You , Kaaris, Rohff, Lacrim.. it's French rappers

1 commentaire:

  1. I know what you mean about your music changing your mood! Sometimes that happens to me too. If you wanted to try some American music, maybe try Eminem. It seems like it is the type of music that you would like because you like realistic rap music. He raps about his life and experiences alot of the time though. (You may want to listen to the clean versions)

    RépondreSupprimer