lundi 7 avril 2014

Memories

Today in class we have to talk about proudest moment of last year and i would like to share the feeling i have for this moment with you.
Last year, i traveled with my friends in Cairo which is located in Egypt , it was really interesting because we met a new friends and we discover a new civilization.I saw a lot of museum, throughout the year it's hot and i went in summer and it was minimum 40 degrees.
I visited the pyramids they are fantastic and very big if you come in, you risk losing you because they didn't resolved all the mystery of pyramids yet.
I went to Nile that a river in Africa with a length of approximately 6 700 km the longest river in the world it was nice day when I came by boat and see other thinks of Cairo.
In Egypt they are a lot of population and rural building my hotel was located beside the pyramids so i could see them when I wanted and i love see the pyramids at the sunsets it has a charm making Egypt so different from other.
I hope i can go another time to know more things about it.

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you had a wonderful time on your trip. I hope to someday go to Egypt. I heard its a beautiful place. Your so lucky to have the oppertunity to go there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That is so awesome that you had the opportunity to travel! Egypt seems like such a cool place to go to. I have only seen the pyramids in pictures but they look so interesting! Egypt seems like it is so culturally diverse. What was your favorite part of your trip to Egypt?

    RépondreSupprimer